Association Insurance Programs (AIP) are specialists in insurance for small businesses and freelancers in industries like consulting, design, IT / technology, real estate / rental management, fitness and more.
Why choose AIP?
- Tailored coverage: AIP tailors coverage to the risks in your industry so you get everything you need and nothing you don’t.
- Competitive rates: AIP policy premium are very competitive.
- Fast and simple: You can obtain a quote in minutes after speaking with a licensed advisor.
- Confidence: AIP only use top rated insurance companies.
- Flexible payment options – Pay annually or spread your payments monthly for no extra cost.
Policies customized to the risks in your field include:
AIP general liability insurance protects you from third party claims for bodily injury, associated medical costs, and damage to someone else’s property.
AIP professional liability insurance, also called errors and omissions insurance (E&O), protects you if you are sued for negligence (even if you haven’t made a mistake). Coverage also includes defense costs associated with any lawsuit.
Business owner insurance
Also known as a business owner's policy (or BOP insurance), this combines general liability and business equipment coverage (including accidental damage) into one affordable package.